₹ 5300.00 ₹ 5999.00
Specification:Material-Brass;Height-55 cm;Width of upper tier-11 cm;Weight-4.1 Kg
Nilavilakku is a special kind of Lamp used mainly Indian Kerala and Tamil Nadu. In Malayalam and Tamil, Nilam means Ground and Vilakku means Lamp. Nilavilakku is a important part of Several Hindu ceremonies in Kerala. It is a special type of lamp, with oil and a piece of cotton wick in it with one or more steps or levels.
We are assuring that there will not be any leakage within the material.For the convenience of shipping we will dismantle the nilavilakku or samay into different parts.
NOTE-Oil should not be poured into the vilaku from its top( Koomb/head).It should be done through any of the sides.Use good quality oil such as sesame or coconut along with a cotton wick.
Delivery : Free Delivery for Orders Above Rs 499 Values
Country of Origin : India
Dispatch time : 1-2 days,Order before 2 pm for same day dispatch
Disclaimer : All our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
Delivery time : KL, TN, KA: 2-3 working days; AP, TS: 3-4 days; MH,DL: 7-8 days;Other states:8-10 days
• If you receive a damaged product or a product which is not as mentioned in the website, we will initiate a return / refund based on the case.
• If we send across a product in perfect condition in terms of look, dimension and colour and you are not happy with it, you can return the product back to us.
|• Upon receiving the product, we will transfer the full amount minus the shipping costs. Delivery & Logistics is expensive in India and we are determined to be a self-sustainable business. Please understand where we come from.|
The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
• The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
• There can be a minute difference in colour and finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
• It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions.