₹ 5250.00 ₹ 5499.00
•Material- Premium quality bronze, weight 4.3kgs • Uruli is made ingenuously by the handcraft workers of Mannar (heritage village in Alappuzha,Kerala), is commonly used for cooking,serving food, and also for small scale cooking and preparing side dishes like chicken curries and sweets like payasam,halwa.It is also used for making Ayurvedic medicines. •Urli is a good example of Kerala's legacy and is transferred since time immemorial due to its high quality use.
•Can be used in modern stove.Heating efficiency of this urli is very high and it is having high retainability of heat so that even after we have turned off the stove, the food prepared retains its heat for a long time. •Uruli being a porous material,allows heat and moisture circulate evenly This helps in cooking vegetables and meat evenly. •Moisture content of the food is retained thus making your food juicer, tender and fresher. •Uruli consumes little oil as compared to any other cookware.
•Bronze is a good source of copper and tin as well as good for the human body since copper and tin are essential elements needed for the human body’s health. It is good for producing the oligodynamic effect, which kills the bacteria since both copper and tin are oligodynamic metals. •Also, it is tough to destroy as it reacts passively to oxidation.Using bronze ,only 3% of food nutrients will be lost while cooking.Above all, the durability of urli is very high there is no need of replacing it yearly
Time to scrap your dangerous non stick pans and adopt this healthy bronze product which is lifetime purchase.we are required to change our non-stick,steel pans for every 2 year by paying good price. But uruli is one time purchase. Can pass it to next generation.
Delivery : Free Delivery for Orders Above Rs 499 Values
|Don’t keep the vessels unwashed for a long time after use.Wash the used one and wipe it off with a cotton cloth.Since the presence of oil content forms verdigris.Make sure that not to keep it under sunlight for a long time.|
|• If you receive a damaged product or a product which is not as mentioned in the website, we will initiate a return / refund based on the case.
• If we send across a product in perfect condition in terms of look, dimension and colour and you are not happy with it, you can return the product back to us.
• Upon receiving the product, we will transfer the full amount minus the shipping costs. Delivery & Logistics is expensive in India and we are determined to be a self-sustainable business. Please understand where we come from.
|• The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
• The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
• There can be a minute difference in colour and finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
• It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions.