Mannar Crafts delivers direct metal products to India and foreign client at right price and time. Easy availability of all the antiques, artifacts from local craftsmen adds an advantage for bulk orders and personalized products.
Puttu Kudam is one of a traditionally used cookware made of bronze and used to cook food with the use of steam. Food gets cooked from the hot steam. Steaming enables food materials to keep their natural flavour, colour, shape, and nutritious value better than boiling and simmering.
- Weight:2.0 kg ;Diameter of cylindrical part (kutti): 6 cm
- Cylinder Length:14 cm Pot Height:13 cm
- Full Height:32 cm Full Width:13 cm
- 1400 ml water can hold in this bronze pot
How to use this Puttu maker?
- Insert the bronze dotted coin into the puttu maker and make use of a stick in keeping the coin as close to the stopper.
- Now, add the food materials through the tube and place it over the bronze pot.
- Once puttu is cooked, take out the tube
- Slowly tilt the puttu maker towards the plate, and use a stick to gently push the coin, so as to drop the contents on the plate.
Weight 2 kg Dimensions 13 × 13 × 28 cm